Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Battle of Chancellorsville

During this time I was held captive at the Old Capital's Prison. From August 1861 to May 1863, once I was released I "exiled to the Confederacy." Wildly accpected by the people and personally accpeted by Jefferson for my aid to the Confederates. This battle show the strength of our people and how we can not be defeated. The Union says we are weak, but with our victories so far how can they? We are here to stay and win this war!!


<http://www.lib.unc.edu/ncc/ref/nchistory/oct2005/index.html>

3 comments:

  1. The confederacy may be strong, but the union is strong as well Mrs. Greenhow. Imagine what our two great nations could do together if only we rejoined!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure that this nation would be great if we all could join together, but right we are not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were not imprisoned long enough in my opinion, you harlot. I highly doubt that you will win this war. You may have been victorious in several battles but we shall see to it that those victories stop.

    ReplyDelete